We Accept KAVYAR Submissions.
STYLÉCRUZE Magazine gives you the opportunity to contribute your work and have it published in a high-end, well-respected independent publication. Being published in STYLÉCRUZE will open your work to more than 6 Major Fashion Countries and Cities around the world. Many Photographers & Creative artists published in STYLÉCRUZE Magazine, have gained more attention to their work. If you are keen to work with us, we will be more than happy to publish your work.
When submitting, please follow the guidelines outlined on this page. Upon reviewing submissions, STYLÉCRUZE Magazine reserves the right to Accept or Deny any submission received. Submissions are reviewed based on their content, quality, relevance and the availability.
Note: STYLÉCRUZE Magazine does not provide free print copies, as presently the publication is printed exclusively through magcloud, Magcloud prints-by-purchase. We also do not pay for submissions, all photo shoot expenses for a submission to the magazine are to be covered by the team working on the project. We are looking for only UNPUBLISHED editorials. Once your submissions are accepted they must not be posted online or any social media until the magazine is released. We choose the cover that we like.
Submission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising & Features: email@example.com
Personal Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org (or) email@example.com
* We accept Fashion, Beauty & Written Submissions.
* All submissions should be between 6-8 images. If your submissions are over 10 images, we won’t publish all images, a maximum of 8 and a minimum of 4 will be chosen, unless it is a cover story or special feature. Once your submission is accepted for publication the files sizes required are: 8.5X11 for Portraits at 300dpi. We use mostly portrait images, Lesser the landscape the better.
* When submitting for consideration, always submit your images in low-resolution as attachments, include the photographer’s name and a title for the story. Please do not submit high resolution attachments, or zipped files for review. If you are submitting the editorial and is not the photographer, please confirm and present to us permission/release form from the photographer who owns the copyright to the images.
* For fashion submissions, wardrobe credits are required. They must contain wardrobe and accessories from emerging or independent designers and brands. For Beauty submissions, makeup credits are required. All editorials must have 2-4 different looks, editorials with one looks won’t be accepted.
* Team credits are essential for all submissions, if we have accepted your submissions and you provide the high resolution images without team credits, your submission will not be published. We won’t be held accountable for any missing or misspelt credit. Be sure to double check that all persons involved in the submission is included in the credits and their names are spelt correctly. If for any reason a submission is published and a individual/s credit is missing, the person who submitted the feature will be held responsible. Along with model’s name be sure the list the agency name. Be sure to send credits as editable pdf files or Word Files.
* Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of STYLÉCRUZE Magazine.
* Once a submission is accepted by STYLÉCRUZE Magazine, it must not be published in any other magazine, website, blog and Social Media networks. Once we realize that the images are published in these mediums before the particular issue is being released, we reserve the right to pull that submission from our issue without your consent.
Contributing Writers & Bloggers Submission
We are always looking for guest writers and bloggers who would like to contribute to the magazine and website. If you are interested in writing or blogging for us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline “Writer Submission” or “Blogger Submission” and include writing samples and links to your work, blog or portfolio. The cover Fashion & Beauty Stories.
* There is little or no space left for the issue submitted for.
* Work was submitted after the deadline.
* The quality of the images aren’t to our standard.
* The submission doesn’t fit the theme for the issue.
Although your rejection could be due to any of the above stated reasons, we will not have time to state which of the reason applied to the submission. Please note that all submissions will NOT be replied to, you will receive an acceptance email once your submission has been accepted, if you don’t receive a reply within 7-10 days of your submission then it wasn’t accepted; you do not need to send multiple emails to receive a reply.
* All submissions must be sent before the stated deadline of an issue.
* If a submission is being accepted and the final pieces aren’t sent before the deadline, that submission will not be published in the issue for which it was accepted.
* The deadline for each issue can be seen in KAVYAR Submissions, if for any reason the deadline is changed, it will be posted on our Facebook page and website.
* Once an issue is being released it is available for purchase via magcloud.
* The purchase link will be posted on our facebook & instagram page on the day of release, and will be posted on our website also. To get immediate updates and purchase information please like our facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/stylecruze
Not all information and updates can be sent to everyone that is or has been associated to STYLÉCRUZE Magazine as we don’t have the emails of everyone. To get all updates and information please like our facebook page and follow us on Instagram.